Here's a look at what's going on in North Branford on Thursday, Sept. 19. What are you doing today?
- Branford Multiple Sclerosis Support Group at the Blackstone Library, Branford, at 5:30 p.m.
- Laugh for a good cause: Get your tickets for Comedy Night at Joker's Wild on Sunday, Oct. 13 to benefit the North Branford Touchdown Club
- There's only a few days left to order your Pink Bows for a fundraiser for the North Branford cheerleaders and Matt's Mission. Orders accepted through Sept. 21.
- Check out the library: There are lots of Events at the library. Here's the full list of children's programs at the Atwater and Smith libraries.
- Town Meetings in North Branford today include the Planning & Zoning Commission.
What's the Weather?According to The Weather Channel, today in North Branford we can expect "Sunny skies. High 74F. Winds SW at 8 mph."
ICYMISometimes life gets in the way of checking out the latest great local stories so in case you missed it, here's a recap:
- T-Birds' Football Opens Season by Shutting Out HK
- 3 Questions for Town Manager Mike Paulhus: September
- Obituaries: DiMauro, Ferraiuolo, Jacobson and Rickart
- Businesses: Post Your Job Openings on Patch. It's Free.
On Our BoardsHere's what your neighbors are sharing on North Branford Patch's Boards. Feel free to jump in and share, too!
- WE WILL KLEAN YOUR HOME!
- Save Money and Energy While Helping Operation Fuel
- CSC-SCT Martini and Massage Fundraiser
- EMT Course - Gateway Community College
- Piano For Sale - $250
- Hutch/China Cabinet - First $100 takes it!!
- Northford Women's Club Military Whist
Get Patched In...
- Create an event on our calendar.
- Hunt for that perfect job or find your dream home.
- Share an announcement or photo on our Boards.
- Write a blog post as one of North Branford's 'Local Voices.'