Are you feeling a little cooped up with plenty of winter left to get through? Looking for some activities to fill up your calendar? The Town of North Branford has several resources with calendars chock-full of events – and the best part? Most of the programs are free.
- The Public's Perception of Public Health focus group on Saturday, Feb. 9 at 10 a.m. at the Atwater
- Social Media Marketing Made Simple on Thursday, March 7 at 6:30 p.m. at the Atwater Library
- Living a Heart Healthy Lifestyle on Tuesday, April 9 at noon at the Senior Center
- Fall Free Living on Monday, April 29 at 10:30 a.m. at the Senior Center
- Stronger Seniors Now on Monday, May 6 at 10:45 a.m. at the Senior Center
In addition to these special programs, there are also ongoing weekly programs, including:
- WeeRock Toddler Time with Miss Donna on Mondays and Thursdays at 10:30 a.m. at Atwater
- Tots and Tunes on Tuesdays at 9 a.m. at Jerome Harrison
- Lunch and Learn Storytime on Tuesdays at noon at Smith Library
- Baby and Me on Wednesdays at 10 a.m. at Atwater
- Lunch Bunch on Wednesdays at 10:30 a.m. at Atwater
- WeeRock Toddler Time on Wednesdays at 4:30 p.m. at Atwater
- Tot and Tunes on Fridays at 10 a.m. at Smith Library
For more information on any of the listed events, just click on the link above. Do you have an event happening in town? Post it on our calendar!