Did you know that Patch was designed for our local community members to be able to utilize the site to suit their community needs?
For the sports teams to post game schedules, for the local businesses to let the community know about their business news, for anyone who wants to start a blog, for the local organization to post their events, for the community member who needs help finding their lost pet, for the local artist to promote their art show...you name it, you can use Patch to post to get the word out! And, it's all FREE.
We're asking for it! We want to know what you think about posting on Patch.
- How can we make Patch easier for you to start a blog?
- What would help to get you to post your events in our calendar?
- What do you need to know about Patch Boards?
- Why are you NOT posting on Patch?
- How can we help you utilize Patch better for the local community?
This is YOUR Patch. If you've got an opinion about using Patch, we want you to share your thoughts on the "Speak Out" board.Don't want to post your opinion publically? Email Community Editor Wendy Vincent at firstname.lastname@example.org.