We've been dealing with the Blizzard of 2013 for the past five days and after lots of shoveling, plowing, payloading, roof-clearing and more, the Town of North Branford will be operating under normal schedules tomorrow, Wednesday, Feb. 13.
North Branford schools will reopen after having snow days on Friday, Monday and Tuesday, which resulted in taking the Thursday and Friday away from April vacation (April 18 and 19).
In addition, the libraries, Parks and Recreation Department/Community Center, Senior Center and Social Services will be open tomorrow.
Trash collection will also resume today with the regular Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday pickups happening throughout the day on Wednesday.
More on the Blizzard
- Can You Help Shovel Off the Bubble?
- Malloy: "We're Hearty Stock Here in Connecticut"
- Malloy Expresses Concern About Structural Safety After Rains
- Passerby Helps Those in Overturned Car on Route 80
- Report: Private Plowers Charging Exorbitant Rates
- Are You Offering Plow Services in North Branford?
- Urgent: Travel Ban in Effect for North Branford
- National Guard Gives NBFD a Hand
- PHOTOS: North Branford Among Highest Snow Totals
- Malloy Says Snow Cleanup Will Take a 'Number of Days'
- Don't forget how hard your plow guys are working (announcement)
- Travel Ban in Effect as of 4PM
- Winter Storm Safety for Pets
- Why Do We Name Winter Storms?
- Blizzard Updates: North Branford Schools Closed
- North Branford Schools Closed in Anticipation of Blizzard
- Patch's Poll: Are You Prepared for the Blizzard?
- Blizzard Watch Issued for North Branford