As of Monday afternoon, the National Weather Service (NOAA) has predicted a “slight chance” of snow after 3 a.m. tonight and is saying snow is “likely” for North Branford on Tuesday, Nov. 26.
The Weather Channel is predicting a slushy accumulation of less than one inch for North Branford and Northford with 80 to 90 percent chance of snow on Tuesday.
"Light snow during the morning will give way to snow showers during the afternoon. Some rain may mix in. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 80%. A slushy accumulation of around one inch."
Please stick with Patch for updates.
- This Afternoon: Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight: A slight chance of snow after 3am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 29. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday: Snow likely before noon, then rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night: A chance of snow, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. North wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday: Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.