The North Branford WPCA/Town Council meets tonight at at 7 p.m. Town meetings are open to the public.
Unfinished business items on the agenda including setting the ballot questions for charter revision for November's election, the solid waste management agreement and updates to the defined benefit plan documents (Police Union).
New business items are:
- Part Time Secretary Assistance – Assessor’s Office
- Bid for Electrician, Plumber, etc.
- Groundskeeper/Laborer/Highway Employee Job Descriptions
- Volleyball Court – Board of Education
- Avigilon Security Cameras
- Town Manager Search
- Appropriation Transfers
- Approval of Tax Refunds
Check out the PDF for the full agenda for tonight's meeting.
Interested in North Branford's news, events, community bulletins, blogs and businesses? Sign up for the free North Branford Patch daily newsletter, "like" us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.