North Branford's interim town manager, Bonnie Therrien, shares the weekly report for the week ending Feb. 1, 2013.
Some highlights from the report include:
- The Chamber will be holding its State of the Town breakfast on Feb. 13 at 7:30 a.m. in Council Chambers.
- Tax Study Committee still seeking members.
- The buildings at Public Works are going great. The roof and siding will be done by the beginning of next week; The sander building will begin in two weeks as the plans are complete and we will be going for a permit at the end of the week. Public Works did need to do some repairs to two main beams that were rotten on the storage building.
Information included with the report (at the bottom of the PDF) includes:
- Attached is a memo from Lieutenant David D’Ancicco regarding the COPS Radio Project Technology Grant.
- Livable Communities – Forum Follow-up
- Sanitary Sewer backup and blockage information
- SCROG legislative report
For the full report, see that attached PDF.
These reports are sent to the Town Council, town staff and the media each week. They will also be posted on the town's website. Residents can request to be added to the email distribution list as well by emailing Gina Cox at email@example.com.
Therrien was named North Branford's interim town manager at the July 10 Town Council meeting after the town made an "amicable split" with former town manager Richard Branigan.
Past Weekly Reports
- Christmas week: no report
- Thanksgiving week: no report