North Branford's interim town manager, Bonnie Therrien, shares the weekly report for the week ending Feb. 15, 2013.
Some highlights from the report include:
- Town Hall is closed on Monday, Feb. 18 for President's Day
- Therrien extends her thanks to the town staff and many volunteers who helped clear the snow in the wake of the blizzard.
- The Chamber of Commerce rescheduled its State of the State/Town Breakfast on Feb. 27.
Information included with the report (at the bottom of the PDF) includes:
- Letter inviting residents to the Greater New Haven St. Patrick's Day Parade on March 10
- North Branford Police Department's vehicle summary report and incident activity report
For the full report, see that attached PDF.
These reports are sent to the Town Council, town staff and the media each week. They will also be posted on the town's website. Residents can request to be added to the email distribution list as well by emailing Gina Cox at email@example.com.
Therrien was named North Branford's interim town manager at the July 10 Town Council meeting after the town made an "amicable split" with former town manager Richard Branigan.
Past Weekly Reports
- Christmas week: no report
- Thanksgiving week: no report