North Branford's interim town manager, Bonnie Therrien, shares the weekly report for the week ending Jan. 18.
Some highlights from the report include:
- Automated refuse pickup is underway. The brown barrels are for trash and the blue barrels are for single-stream recycling.
- Three candidates have been interviewed for the Emergency Management Director with one more interview remaining.
- Therrien is waiting for the information regarding the CCM's prescription program.
- The schedule for the next two weeks of Route 80 construction is outlined in Therrien's report.
Information included with the report (at the bottom of the PDF) includes:
- An invitation to the 2013 St. Patrick's Day parade from the St. Patrick Day Parade Committee
- Information on the Board of Education's budget workshop, which is Jan. 23
- Letter from UI regarding amending its rate schedules
- CCM's newsletter
For the full report, see that attached PDF.
These reports are sent to the Town Council, town staff and the media each week. They will also be posted on the town's website. Residents can request to be added to the email distribution list as well by emailing Gina Cox at email@example.com.
Therrien was named North Branford's interim town manager at the July 10 Town Council meeting after the town made an "amicable split" with former town manager Richard Branigan.
Past Weekly Reports
- Christmas week: no report
- Thanksgiving week: no report