North Branford's interim town manager, Bonnie Therrien, shares the weekly report for the week ending Jan. 4.
Some highlights from the report include:
- The new police dog was picked up on Jan. 3.
- Town records and information are now available on a website.
- Details on the joint meeting tonight with the Economic Development Commission and the Agricultural Commission.
- Details on the new single-stream recycling barrels, which will be distributed to residents the week of Jan. 14.
Information included with the report (at the bottom of the PDF):
- Letter regarding Amato's open space
- Details on the new website where town records will be available
- E-mail regarding Building Department software
- Letter from Kevin Lembo and the Office of the State Comptroller
Note: There was no report for last week, ending Dec. 28, as Town Hall was closed on Monday, Dec. 24, and Tuesday, Dec. 25, with Therrien out of the office on Wednesday Dec. 26.
For the full report, see that attached PDF.
These reports are sent to the Town Council, town staff and the media each week. They will also be posted on the town's website. Residents can request to be added to the email distribution list as well by emailing Gina Cox at email@example.com.
Therrien was named North Branford's interim town manager at the July 10 Town Council meeting after the town made an "amicable split" with former town manager Richard Branigan.
Past Weekly Reports
- Christmas week: no report
- Thanksgiving week: no report