North Branford's interim , , shares the weekly report for the week ending July 27, 2012. Some highlights from the report include:
- Due to bacteria levels, Cedar Lake is closed.
- There will be a statewide Hurricane Preparedness Exercise held at the Emergency Operations Center (former probate court area) at Town Hall on Monday, July 30 and Tuesday, July 31.
- A letter from with details on the
- 22 contractors/subcontractors attended the walk-through for the . Bids are due by Aug. 17.
- Therrien's full report is available in the attached PDF.
Interested in North Branford's news, events, community bulletins, blogs and businesses? Sign up for the free North Branford Patch daily newsletter, "like" us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
These reports will be sent to the Town Council, town staff and the media each week. It will also be posted on the town's website. Residents can request to be added to the email distribution list as well by emailing Gina Cox at email@example.com.
Therrien was after the town made an "" with former town manager .