St. Andrews Episcopal Church
Drag box to select area
Located at the intersection of Middletown Avenue and Forest Road (Routes 17 and 22), St. Andrews Episcopal Church is a medium-sized church with stained-glass windows. St. Andrews is part of a group of four churches that shares one full-time priest and three part-time ministers who split duties at the pulpit. The church supports the North Branford Food Pantry and the St. Vincent DePaul charity.
1382 Middletown Ave, Northford, CT 06472
- Fax: 860-345-0059
- Accessibility Details: Wheelchair ramp access is available, though there is no handicapped-accessible bathroom.
- Hours: Sun Service: 10am
- Accessible: yes