There are so many great things about fall in Connectict – apple picking and all the great autumn recipes that go along with it, finding the perfect pumpkin, stuffing a scarecrow, decorating your home with mums and cornstalks, and, of course, Connecticut's fall foliage.
What do all of these things have in common? They make great pictures, of course! And we want you to share them. Do you have the best fall photo in North Branford?
Simply click 'Upload photos and video' above or below the photo gallery, which I started with a couple fun pictures from my family's fall adventures. The winner will be chosen at random so enter as many photos as you'd like for more chances to win.
You can post a photo to this article until 5 p.m., Oct. 22. The winner will be chosen by random drawing and will receive a Patch-themed prize package.
Here are some more details on the contest:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, upload a photo.
- All entries must be received by 5 p.m., Oct. 22, 2012 Eastern Time.
- You may enter as many photos as you would like.
- One winner will be chosen by random drawing.
- The winner will receive a Patch-themed gift pack.
Click Here for complete Official Rules.