North Branford Patch is welcoming all interested writers, photographers and citizen journalists to take to the computer this New Year and share your knowledge and expertise with the community in the Local Voices section.
Whether you’re like , the at or you’re like ; or sharing personal experiences like 's winning battle with a brain tumor, 's challenges of being a or 's experiences in ',' we’ve got a space for you on North Branford Patch.
There are also so many topics not yet covered by the experts and voices of our community. Are you into local news and events? How about your neighborhood and what happens there? Patch encourages all types of writers and creative types to join us and the community online now!
Meet our current bloggers by browsing our photo gallery here and if you think you’ve got an idea for a post, . We can't wait to hear from you!
Have you checked out posts by these bloggers yet?
- Abbie Walston (Personal experiences, farming)
- Andrea Alexander (personal experiences, parenting)
- Andrew Kaplan (Walden Pond Designs, Business)
- bill keane (Rev. of First Baptist Church of Branford, photographer and father)
- chris wuerth (arts)
- Debbie Verrillo (children's librarian at Smith Library)
- Diane St John (gardening and owner of )
- Doreen Currie (personal experiences)
- Elizabeth DiMartino (health)
- Heather Brooke (activist and volunteer)
- Jon Nowinski (paranormal)
- Kris Smith (volunteer)
- Krista Hanniford (Branford Compassion Club)
- Laura I. Maniglia (education)
- Lisa M. Maloney (volunteer of Meriden Humane Society)
- Melinda Alcosser (education)
- Pat Kral (volunteer, director of Community Dining Room)
- Victoriaanna Adinolfi (organic gardening and food)