North Branford's interim , , shares the weekly report for the week ending Aug. 31, 2012. Some highlights from the report include:
- Upcoming events include "Shred It" on Saturday, Sept. 22 and the Chamber's Fall Business Breakfast on Wednesday, Sept. 12.
- will operate under winter hours of 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. starting Tuesday, Sept. 4; PW will also commence placement of pavement for the shimming and leveling of selected roads on Sept. 4 (for list see PDF)
- The is now
- In the unemployment data as of July, 2012, the
- Project updates on the STEAP grant application for the STW conversion project and a federal mandate for narrow banding
- For the full report, see the attached PDF
Interested in North Branford's news, events, community bulletins, blogs and businesses? Sign up for the free North Branford Patch daily newsletter, "like" us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
These reports are sent to the Town Council, town staff and the media each week. It will also be posted on the town's website. Residents can request to be added to the email distribution list as well by emailing Gina Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Therrien was after the town made an "" with former town manager .