North Branford's interim town manager, Bonnie Therrien, shares the weekly report for the week ending Nov. 30.
Some highlights from the report include:
- The Classic Christmas Celebration at theSenior Center will be held on Thursday, Dec. 20 at noon.
- The North Branford Police Department purchased a SWAT trailer using drug forfeiture money to replace the van that was in need of repair.
- The deadline to register for FEMA assistance is Dec. 31.
- The cost for the Public Works project, which is being done by Pat Munger Construction Company, is $475,642 – under the approved budget of $550,000.
Information on the following issues is included in the attached PDFs:
- Lieutenant David D'Ancicco's findings regarding the traffic issues raised by residents at the last Town Council meeting.
- Board of Fire Commissioners monthly report
For the full report, see that attached PDF.
These reports are sent to the Town Council, town staff and the media each week. It will also be posted on the town's website. Residents can request to be added to the email distribution list as well by emailing Gina Cox at email@example.com.
Therrien was named North Branford's interim town manager at the July 10 Town Council meeting after the town made an "amicable split" with former town manager Richard Branigan.
Past Weekly Reports
- Thanksgiving week: no report