North Branford's interim town manager, Bonnie Therrien, shares the weekly report for the week ending Feb. 15, 2013.
Some highlights from the report include:
- A decision for the secretary position in the building department will be made this week.
- The Chamber of Commerce's State of the State/Town Breakfast is this Wednesday, Feb. 27.
- Information about the CCM Prescription Discount Card will be presented after the cards arrive (approximately mid-March)
- The Permanent Project Building Committee is interviewing two architects about the NBHS roof project.
Information included with the report (at the bottom of the PDF) includes:
- Letter from former town manager Richard Branigan to UI about the town's priority choices during power outages. (full story to follow)
- Governor's 2014 fiscal year proposed budget
For the full report, see that attached PDF.
These reports are sent to the Town Council, town staff and the media each week. They will also be posted on the town's website. Residents can request to be added to the email distribution list as well by emailing Gina Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Therrien was named North Branford's interim town manager at the July 10 Town Council meeting after the town made an "amicable split" with former town manager Richard Branigan.
Past Weekly Reports
- Feb. 8, 2013 (no report, blizzard week)
- Christmas week: no report
- Thanksgiving week: no report