North Branford's interim town manager, Bonnie Therrien, shares the weekly report for the week ending Nov. 30.
Some highlights from the report include:
- The Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony will be held on Friday, Dec. 7 at 6:30 p.m. at Company #2 in Northford.
- The Classic Christmas Celebration at the Senior Center will be held on Thursday, Dec. 20 at noon.
- You can drop off unwrapped gifts for Toys for Tots at the Police Station.
- Due to an emergency replacement of the boiler at the Reynolds-Beers House, a new burner will be installed once the gas line is in at a cost of no more than $11,000 – the amount voted on at the last Town Council meeting.
- A memo from former Town Manager Richard Branigan reguarding the grant for the Emergency Operation Center.
- Totals for certified and non-certified employees in the Board of Education district comparing 2011-12 to 2012-13.
- Library Cost Comparisons for North Branford and other towns
- Letter from Therrien to Scott Small regarding concerns on the Route 80 project.
- Findings on whether Wall Field will have to be closed.
For the full report, see that attached PDF.
These reports are sent to the Town Council, town staff and the media each week. It will also be posted on the town's website. Residents can request to be added to the email distribution list as well by emailing Gina Cox at email@example.com.
Therrien was named North Branford's interim town manager at the July 10 Town Council meeting after the town made an "amicable split" with former town manager Richard Branigan.
Past Weekly Reports
- Thanksgiving week: no report