North Branford's interim , , shares the weekly report for the week ending Sept. 7, 2012. Some highlights from the report include:
- The s Business Breakfast is Wednesday, Sept. 12. Call 203-483-6803 for details.
- Jim Powers wrote a book about North Branford's Dudley Farm after speaking with Lisa Valenti. More information is in an article on the attached PDF.
- The received a $50 donation as the donor wanted to thank the library for being open after one of the severe storms and the assistance the library staff gave to him.
- North Branford received a reimbursement of $82,486.49 (75 percent) from FEMA from the .
- will speak to the Rotary Club about the
- is now accepting Paypal donations on its website.
- For the full report, see the attached PDF
Interested in North Branford's news, events, community bulletins, blogs and businesses? Sign up for the free North Branford Patch daily newsletter, "like" us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
These reports are sent to the Town Council, town staff and the media each week. It will also be posted on the town's website. Residents can request to be added to the email distribution list as well by emailing Gina Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Therrien was after the town made an "" with former town manager .